• June 03, 2017

    Nidhhi Agerwal Height Age Personal Life Career Biography

    Nidhhi Agerwal is an Indian model and actress, who appears in Bollywood films. In 2017 she is all set to make her acting debut with upcoming film Munna Michael along side with Tiger Sroff.
    She was born on 23 March 1993 at Bangalore. Her schooling was at Vidyashilp Academy. She holds a graduation in Business Management from Christ University, Bangalore. She is well trained in Ballet, Kathak and Belly dance. She was a finalist in Miss Diva – 2014
    Career – In 2016, director Sabbir Khan confirmed that Nidhhi signed as lady lead in his film Munna Michael. She was chosen from 300 candidates. About her acting passion she says, “I always wanted to be an actress.
    Every time I saw Aishwarya Rai on a hoarding I’d tell myself that my face would be up there too one day.” Nidhhi was also asked to sign a no-dating clause till the completion of the film.
    Born – 23 March 1993
    Bangalore, India
    Age & Height –  23 July 1963 and height 5 ft 7 in approx
    Bollywood Debut Film – “Munna Michael”

    No comments:

    Post a Comment